Development of technical specifications (TS) prepares the ground for the development of a project plan. The TS is the definition of the final result or goal of your project. The main goal here is to define as clearly as possible the intermediate results of the work and the concentration (in a single whole) of the project plans. Development of TS is fundamentally important at the initial stage of the implementation of the entire project. Studies show that poor technical design is the most frequent obstacle to the success of a project.
Technical Specification (TS)
- Terms and Definitions
- General information
- Site assignment
- Functional requirements
- The composition and content of work
- The order of control and acceptance
- Commissioning Requirements
Creating One-page Site on TYPO3 (CS)
- Page Template Visualization
- Online image processing
- Adaptation for mobile devices
- Separation of workspaces
- SEO tools
- Individual settings
- Preserving TYPO3 standards
- Testing and site content
- Monitoring and Analytics
We tried many different systems for creating websites and solving unique problems in developing extensions. The priority was given to project security and processing large amounts of data. Our choice led to a reliable TYPO3 platform. At the moment we do not use other CMS in our work.
The main stages of work on the creation of sites include:
- the choice of a template or the development of a design layout for the main and secondary pages of the site in PSD or other suitable format;
- the hosting server is selected and the TYPO3 CMS is installed;
- connecting the finished template to the CMS;
- development and connection of missing components and modules in web programming languages;
- filling the site with necessary content.
Combining sites into one configuration. Update the applications, fix the TypoScript code, if necessary. Update the design and make the adaptation for mobile devices. Update any old version of TYPO3. Application updates or replacement with alternative. No loss in the style of the site or in the content of the site. Installation of additional functionality or new sections. Free further update of the installed version during the period of its official support.