What is this Election About?
Four positions on the Association Board and two positions in the Business Control Committee are open for election.
The seats of the following people are open as a part of this year's election.
In the TYPO3 Association Board:
- Boris Hinzer
- Mathias Bolt Lesniak
- Alain Veuve
- Ric van Westhreenen
In the Business Control Committee:
- Daniel Bachmann
- Jochen Weiland
Who can be Elected?
From 4th December 2019 until 28th February 2020 anyone can nominate themselves for the vacant positions. Please use only the official nomination form to submit your nomination.
Don't be shy, nominate yourself
Who can Vote?
All positions of the Board and BCC are elected directly by the members of the TYPO3 Association. If you are a member you will receive a voting token by email in April 2020 and you can cast your vote 4th–17th April 2020.
Good to Know
If you are elected and you accept your election, you have to become a personal member (community or bronze membership) of the TYPO3 Association.
Learn More About the Election and the Association's Bodies
- 10th December 2019: First announcement of the election & start of online nomination
- 28th February 2020: Initiate a voting committee
- 28th February 2020: End of nomination
- 6th March 2020: Set up discussion platform to interact with the candidates
- 20th March 2020: second announcement of the election
- 3rd April 2020: Start of the online voting
- 17th April 2020, at 23:59 CET: End of the online voting
- 21st April 2020: General Assembly (approves the result of the online voting)
- Peter Kraume (Leader)
- MIchael Stucki
- Thomas Löffler