Highlights from the Program
Check out the conference program
Our keynote speaker Christian Kromme will talk about the trends that will impact your organization and services in Humanification: Go Digital, Stay Human. We think that is a great way to frame conversations for this year’s event. The sessions we’ve picked come from speakers who want to help you grow your business, deliver on time, create amazing user experiences, and build solutions to today’s problems.
- Hear and see examples of how people are building websites and applications to grow and engage audiences. Growing business through customer happiness, Leveraging organic search, and How to empower your customers to compete with Global Top Dogs.
- Also if you’re working in a digital agency, you’re usually so focused on growing your clients’ businesses, you might be overlooking growing your own. Grow your clients’ business through holistic website optimization and quality assurance, Agile in TYPO3 agencies, and Google Ads integration agency solution.
- The program also includes talks about digital project management, team building, and tools that help you deliver on time and on budget. Building your Optimization Dream Team; SCRUM - collaborative ownership, Holacracy - transformation to holistic teams, and LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® - different approach to your everyday challenges.
- We’ll look at the technology you use every day, and how to make the most of it to build solutions for your customers. Best practices for building an AWS environment for TYPO3, Stop hurting me! 15 bad digital experiences for an international audience, and Did you work on your digital strategy today?
More news coming soon! You may notice the T3CON 2019 Program includes two tracks for sessions and three concurrent tracks for Summits on Day 1. We want to cater to people coming from outside of TYPO3 from business, government, and higher education. We’ll have more news about the Business Summit soon, including a crash course in IT Leadership for non-CTOs.
The TYPO3 Awards Submissions are officially open! The TYPO3 Award represents peer recognition for industry leaders in the TYPO3 community. The TYPO3 Awards Gala on 17 October is a time to celebrate together and showcase success for the community. The submission deadline is Monday 30 September 2019, 23:59 GMT +2.
Submit your project
Launching T3CON 2019 from an Aircraft Hangar!
The venue this year is Fokker Terminal. For over 30 years this bright, open, and flexible space was home to aerospace engineers where they built, maintained, and repaired crafts like airplanes and satellites. Today, it’s a fitting setting for a business and tech conference where we can talk about building, managing, repairing, and launching vital web applications and websites.
- Getting there: Fokker Terminal is easily accessible through public transport.
- Staying there: We’ve organized some good deals for hotel accommodation nearby too. So please don’t delay in reserving your rooms. Head over to the event site and follow the links to “Arrange your stay”
Bring a Friend!
We’re also encouraging attendees to bring new colleagues to this event, such as product and project managers, salespeople, and marketing team members.
- Business owners and leadership will find out more about developing websites and applications in global markets and deliver innovative solutions
- Project managers, digital consultants will learn how they can build better relationships with their teams and clients
- Product owners and product managers will find out how others are applying practices that speed up time to market and lower costs
Did you know? We offer discounts for TYPO3 Association Platinum and Gold members, as well as students.
Register now to get your ticket
Behind the Scenes
You may have noticed the design of our conference program and the one from TYPO3 Developer Days looks the same. TYPO3 GmbH and the community event organizers have been working to create a robust TYPO3 distribution with capabilities to make it easier to manage event communications. This new system makes it easier to see which sessions are on when, so attendees can navigate a busy event. From an event management point of view, we’re delighted with how easy it is to display multi-track conference schedules, speaker profiles, session descriptions, and easy page layouts right out of the box.
Help us get the Word out—Tell us you’re Attending.
This event helps the TYPO3 community connect to decision-makers who use TYPO3 every day. Here are some ways you can help get the word out about TYPO3 Conference 2019.
Tell folks you’re planning to attend #T3CON by RSVPing on your favorite social network.
Tell people at your local meetup about the event. You can also show them this video: T3CON19 – 14th international TYPO3 Conference - October 17-18
Thanks to our Sponsors! There are lots of fun ways to Support the Event.
A big shout out to Siteimprove! They’ve recently signed up as a Silver Sponsor. Their platform helps you optimize content quality, SEO, accessibility. And their sponsorship will help us optimize the event.
Thank you to all of our sponsors who help us run this event: Michiel Roos, Internezzo, Yoast, WIND Internet, TransIP, and Expeer.
We have designed a range of sponsorship options that suit every organization and individuals too. How about sponsoring a candy bar or a photo booth? Fun activities like these spark conversation and help people make connections. Associate your brand with fun experiences participants will remember.
Check out the sponsorship packages available